Crab Cream Gratin.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crab cream gratin. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crab Cream Gratin is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Crab Cream Gratin is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crab cream gratin using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crab Cream Gratin:
- Take of Crab Sticks/ Crab meat.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 50 g of Butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 250 ml of Milk.
- Get 40 g of Panko (Japanese Bread Crumbs).
- Prepare 1/2 cube of Consommé (or half a tsp).
- Make ready of Pizza Cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Parsley.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Crab Cream Gratin:
- First you will need a reasonably sized microwave safe container to put the ingredients in. I used a glass oven dish..
- Cut the onion into pieces and pull crab sticks apart to make thin strings of crab meat..
- Add the butter to the bowl and heat in the microwave at 600w for 1min or until completely melted..
- Take out the container and add the flour and milk, mix well and microwave for a further 2mins..
- Take out the container and mix well, add consommé, onion, crab sticks and salt and pepper to taste. Reheat in the microwave for a further 3 mins..
- Take out container and once again mix ingredients well, sprinkle pizza cheese on top and reheat for 1 minute..
- Heat a frying pan with the olive oil, add panko and lightly cook until slightly toasted, sprinkle on top of the dish and add parsley to taste, serve with bread or rice..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food crab cream gratin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!