Steps to Prepare Award-winning Bacon Carbonara
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bacon carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bacon Carbonara is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Bacon Carbonara is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bacon carbonara using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Carbonara:
- Make ready 200 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 250 ml of All Purpose Cream.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon sliced into bits.
- Get of Butter.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Take of McCormick Carbonara mix.
- Get slices of Mushroom.
Instructions to make Bacon Carbonara:
- Melt butter in a heated pan.
- Cook the bacon bits, onion and mushroom slices in the melted butter then set aside.
- Pour the Cream in a saucepan. Add the McCormick carbonara mix and stir until dissolved in a medium heat.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese onto the the mixture and continue to stir until it boils. Add parmesan cheese depending on the taste desired.
- Pour the carbonara sauce on the cooked pasta.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food bacon carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!