Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
One of the primary types of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the main reasons you need to be eating berries. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off many different diseases.
For those of you who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken 🐔 and waffles 🧇with a spicy 🥵maple sauce recipe. To cook chicken 🐔 and waffles 🧇with a spicy 🥵maple sauce you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce:
- You need 1 lb. of frozen chicken strips.
- You need of Waffles (frozen) OR fresh !!! 🥰.
- You need 3/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Tabasco sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of margarine or butter.
Steps to make Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce:
- Prepare chicken strips by cooking in oven according to package directions……. When done set to the side……
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan on low heat mix together maple syrup, black pepper, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, Tabasco sauce and butter or margarine…..
- Cook maple syrup mixture until all ingredients are blended…..set saucepan to the side when done……
- Heat your waffles either in your toaster OR in a waffle iron…….
- Place waffles on a plate, then pour about a tablespoon of maple syrup onto each waffle…….
- Place about 3 – 4 chicken strips on top of each waffle……
- Top chicken with maple syrup, then serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can eat it as an open sandwich or top each waffle with another waffle on top !! 😋.
If you find this Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.