Cheesy Garlicky Potatoes Au Gratin, my way.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy garlicky potatoes au gratin, my way. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Garlicky Potatoes Au Gratin, my way is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cheesy Garlicky Potatoes Au Gratin, my way is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy garlicky potatoes au gratin, my way using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Garlicky Potatoes Au Gratin, my way:
- Make ready 4 of large potatoes, peeled and sliced.
- Take 16 oz of block of Muenster cheese, or cheese of choice, i sliced mine thin OR grate it.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Grated parm for each layer.
- Get 3 tbsp of flour.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Make ready 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder or fresh garlic, smashed and chopped.
- Take of I cup of garlic bread crumbs or a cup or so of garlic croutons crushed.
Steps to make Cheesy Garlicky Potatoes Au Gratin, my way:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray or grease an iron skillet or casserole dish. Place a layer of potatoes in the bottom of the skillet or pan, covering the bottom..
- Salt and pepper the potatoes and cover the layer with the cheese and a sprinkling of parm. Muenster is a softish cheese so I sliced it thin but you can grate it if you’re adventurous..
- Repeat the layers the same until all the potatoes and cheese are used, ending with cheese..
- In a medium sauce pan, On med/high heat, melt butter and add flour and stir for a minute. Pour in milk and whisk. Stir until it bubbles up and thickens. Add garlic, salt and pepper and stir..
- Pour sauce over potatoes and cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes..
- Uncover the potatoes after 45 minutes and add bread crumbs and another sprinkling of parm. Return to oven, uncovered, and bake until hot, brown and bubbly, about another 15-20 minutes. Let sit for a few minutes then cut and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy garlicky potatoes au gratin, my way recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!