Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crock pot roast and potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crock pot roast and potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes:
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of chuck roast.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of red potatoes.
- Take 1 of large yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 (22 oz) of can cream of mushroom soup.
- Make ready 1 pkg of dry onion soup mix.
- Get of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes:
- Wash potatoes and put in crockpot..
- Cut onion into largish bite size pieces and add to crockpot with potatoes..
- Put roast on top, sprinkle on onion soup mix, pepper, and pour in cream of mushroom and cook on low for 6-8 hours or 4-6 hours on high..
- With the two soups and the juices from the roast, this will make its own gravy, just pull out the meat and potatoes and stir, you will have to let it sit for a few min then spoon off the fat..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crock pot roast and potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!