Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Not Your Grandma's Lugaw Congee (Filipino Congee) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Not Your Grandma's Lugaw Congee (Filipino Congee) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to not your grandma's lugaw congee (filipino congee) recipe. You can have not your grandma's lugaw congee (filipino congee) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Not Your Grandma's Lugaw Congee (Filipino Congee):
- Take 1 of small white onion or scallion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 tsp of salt & pepper.
- You need 5 cup of water.
- Get 3 cup of long grain rice or Jasmine rice(wash rice first to lessen the startch).
- Provide 1 of chicken broth cube.
- Get 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger (minced).
- Get 1 kg of chicken legs and wings.
Instructions to make Not Your Grandma's Lugaw Congee (Filipino Congee):
- Sautee garlic, onion/scallions and ginger together in a large pot..
- Then add the chicken. sautee for one minute..
- Put everything aside in a seperate bowl then start making rice in the same pot you sauteed your chicken..
- Add 3 cups rice and five cups water to boil. stir continuesly, add your salt,pepper and fish sauce.
- Put the chicken back to the boiling pot of rice and water. add your chicken broth cubes.
- Stir and cover. Cook in Medium Heat.
- Once it's ready it will have a sticky watery texture..
If you find this Not Your Grandma's Lugaw Congee (Filipino Congee) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.