pork chop casserole. The fewer dishes used the better is the motto of our Pork Chop Casserole! This all-in-one recipe is perfect for weeknight meals, so grab a magazine, relax. Pork chops are always a family favorite and when incorporated into a casserole will have everyone asking for more.
Perfectly cooked pork with a cheesy hash brown mixture combines to create the perfect dinner! If you love casseroles, don't miss my Country. Share: Rate this Recipe Pat dry chops with paper towels.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pork chop casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
pork chop casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. pork chop casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
The fewer dishes used the better is the motto of our Pork Chop Casserole! This all-in-one recipe is perfect for weeknight meals, so grab a magazine, relax. Pork chops are always a family favorite and when incorporated into a casserole will have everyone asking for more.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pork chop casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make pork chop casserole:
- Take of of cream of mushroom soup.
- Make ready of of stove top pork stuffing mix.
- Take of shredded cheese (optional).
- Make ready of pork chops.
- Prepare of butter for each chop.
- Prepare of the drippings from meat and butter.
Season each with salt and black pepper. In a non-stick frying pan, warm olive oil over medium-high heat. An easy casserole recipe with fork-tender pork chops and savory perfectly seasoned rice made with French onion soup. This is a dish my mom has been making for over twenty years and I have a.
Instructions to make pork chop casserole:
- season meat and set in refrigerator. preferably the night before. but at least a hour before cooking..
- cook stove top according to directions and set aside. brown each pork chop in two tablespoons of butter until brown on both sides. when done set pork chops in baking dish..
- take the 1/2 cup pork chop drippings add the cream of mushroom to pan and heat up. after mixture is nice and mixed and hot pour over the pork chops..
- add the stuffing mix in balls, portioned evenly over each pork chop. sprinkle cheese over chops if desired. cover pan with foil..
- bake at 325 for a hour. half way through cooking take foil off so it won't be too wet.
Pork Chop and Dressing Casserole: Omit the rice and broth. Season and brown chops as above. I love casseroles because they are so easy to make and taste wonderful! Brown pork chops in vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat. Sprinkle pork chops with seasoned salt and set aside.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pork chop casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!