Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, squash gratin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Squash Gratin is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Squash Gratin is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have squash gratin using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Squash Gratin:
- Get 1 of delicata squash.
- Make ready 1/2 of butternut squash.
- Make ready 2 of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Get 1 can of evaporated goats milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1 of small sweet onion.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of finely chopped fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sazon seasoning.
- Get of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Steps to make Squash Gratin:
- Preheat oven to 385°.
- In a large cast iron skillet heat 1 tbsp oil. Finely slice the onion and garlic and cook until soft..
- Stir in the tomato paste. Once well mixed add the goats milk, rosemary and nutritional yeast..
- Simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat..
- Chop the squashes and potatoes into 1/4 inch slices while the sauce is simmering..
- Pour the sauce into a bowl to use later..
- Layer the squash and potatoes in the cast iron skillet alternating as you go..
- Dust the squash with sazon seasoning..
- Once the skillet is full evenly pour the sauce across the top..
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour..
- After an hour remove the foil and lightly sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered for 10 minutes..
- Let cool and dig in!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food squash gratin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!