Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mexican beans enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican beans enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican beans enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican beans enchiladas recipe. To cook mexican beans enchiladas you need 36 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican beans enchiladas:
- You need of For beans stuffing:-.
- Use 3/4 cup of black beans or rajma.
- Get 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 5-6 of crushed garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled American corn kernels.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chili flakes.
- Get 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use of For chilli pepper sauce:-.
- Provide 6-7 of tomatoes.
- Take 5-6 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Get 3 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili flakes.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Get 6-7 of crushed garlic cloves.
- Prepare of For tortillas:-.
- Provide 3/4 cup of yellow makai flour.
- Use 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ajwain.
- Use 2-3 teaspoon of oil.
- Use of Other ingredients:-.
- Get of Processed cheese.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Mexican beans enchiladas:
- Soak black beans in water for 8 hours. Then cook in pressure cooker with salt and sodabicarb. Strain water from it..
- In a pan heat oil. Add chopped onion and crushed garlic cloves. Saute till onion turns translucent. Add chopped capsicum and saute for sometimes. Add red chili powder, sugar, black pepper powder, chilli flakes and oregano. Mix well..
- Add cooked beans and mix it. Mash them slightly. Add boiled American corn kernels, required salt, chopped coriander leaves and tomato ketchup. Combine well. Beans stuffing is ready..
- For sauce:- blanch tomatoes in boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Remove their skin. Cut red bell pepper into big pieces. Roast them on tawa with some oil. Remove seeds from dry red chillies and soak them in hot water for 30 minutes. Blend blanched tomatoes along with roasted bell pepper and soaked dry red chillies and make puree..
- In a pan heat oil. Add all purpose flour and roast well. Add approximate 1 cup of water gradually and stir continuously until thickens. Add prepared puree and mix well..
- Add salt, chilli flakes, oregano, sugar, crushed garlic cloves and tomato ketchup. Mix well. Cook till get desired consistency. (If dry red chillies are less spicy, add some red chili powder). Chili pepper sauce is ready..
- For tortillas:- In a mixing bowl take yellow makai flour, all purpose flour, salt, ajwain and oil. Mix well and knead soft dough with required water. Rest for 15 minutes. Then make equal size balls from it. Roll out roti and roast both sides on tawa simply. (Without oil). (8 tortillas should be done)..
- Assembling:- Take a tortilla. Put 2-3 tablespoon stuffing. Spread some processed cheese on it and roll out. Prepare all rolls like this..
- In a baking tray pour some sauce. Arrange prepared stuffed rolls on it. Cover them with sauce..
- Apply lots of grated processed cheese and mozzarella cheese over it. Garnish with capsicum and corn kernels. Sprinkle chilli flakes and oregano. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°C in preheated oven. Super tasty Mexican beans enchiladas is ready to serve..
It's a nice change from regular enchiladas, and very easy and tasty! Top enchiladas with remaining sauce and cheese. How to cook Mexican Bean Enchiladas. Corn Tortillas -Â Mix all the Tortillas ingredients and knead a semi soft dough Refried beans -Â In a wide pan, heat a sp of oil. What is this Mexican enchilada casserole recipe made of ?
If you find this Mexican beans enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.