Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade meatball marinara hot pockets recipe. You can have homemade meatball marinara hot pockets using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets:
- Take of small pieces of dough.
- You need of ground beef/turkey or premade meatballs.
- Prepare of marinara or other tomato based pasta sauce.
- Take of butter.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- Use of seasoning salt.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Get of Cooking spray.
Instructions to make Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets:
- Cook up your meatballs or ground beef in a stop top skillet. Once fully cooked add your marinara sauce and cook until a lot of the moisture from the mixture is gone..
- On a well floured surface roll out your small dough balls into long thin oval/rectangles. Let dough rise for 20 minutes before placing your filling on one half but leaving room around all the edges..
- Wet the ends of the dough with water before folding. Gently stretch the empty half over the filling and seal In the edges by pinching them together. Oil up your hands before moving the raw hot pockets making sure that the middle of the bottom is not stuck to your surface..
- Cook hotpockets in the oven at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until they reach your preferred doneness. Melt butter and wipe over top of your raw hot pockets to help give them a better coloring and it will help parmesan and seasoning salt stick on top..
If you find this Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.