Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s enchiladas recipe. You can have whosayna’s enchiladas using 29 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosayna’s Enchiladas:
- Provide For of Tortillas:.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cornmeal.
- Prepare 1 cup of All Purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Get 1 of ￼ Egg.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Yellow colour.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil (Olive).
- Provide For of Sauce:.
- You need 7-8 of Tomatoes (remove head).
- Use 1 of Onion (chopped).
- Take 1 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Basil and Parsley (chopped).
- Provide 2 of Garlic cloves (chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Blackpepper (crushed).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive or Canola oil.
- Prepare For of Filling:.
- Take 1/2 kg of Mince meat.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Cummin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Blackpepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 of Onion (chopped).
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Enchiladas:
- Mix dry ingredients very well, add oil and egg then mix well..
- Use water to bind the dough, knead well to softer dough..
- Cover for fifteen minutes..
- Make pingpong balls of the dough..
- Roll into thin rotis and roast on griddle like rotis, should not let brown spots appear.
- Can apply little butter while roasting..
- When all done cover with samp cloth..
- Sauce: Bake tomatoes in oven on 200 C till tomatoes are charred..
- Put all ingredients in blender except herbs and garlic and blend to smooth paste..
- In a pan pour the paste add herbs and garlic, keep on boil till it bubbles.
- Let it cool down.
- Filling: Braise onions in two tablespoon of oil till golden colour..
- Add mince meat and the rest and braise till mince is cooked and dried up..
- Remove from flame, let it cool down add chopped parsley.
- How to prepare enchiladas: In a long or square casserole, put three to four tablespoons of sauce.
- On working table keep one tortilla, put two tablespoon of mince mixture keep from one end to the other..
- Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese..
- And roll the tortilla like swissroll and keep on the casserole..
- Keep doing for all tortillas the same..
- Pour the extra sauce all over the rolls..
- Sprinkle generously grated cheddar and mozarella cheese.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley and olive rings.
- NB: baking can be done just before serving..
Ancho chiles are the key here. They have a rich, complex flavor that makes them the default chili in red enchilada sauces. What are Chile con Carne Enchiladas? Cheese enchiladas covered in a rich homemade red chile beef sauce and topped with fresh cilantro and white onions. The star ingredient is the red chile sauce!
If you find this Whosayna’s Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply