Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas recipe. You can cook enchiladas using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Enchiladas:
- Get of Tortillas.
- Get 2 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 50 g of butter.
- Use 1 cups of warm water.
- You need of Sauce.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of fresh chillies.
- Get 1 tablespoon of spring onion.
- Get 70 g of tomato paste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dried parsley.
- Use of Filling.
- Take 250 g of bacon.
- Use 1 can of butter beans (mashed).
- Get 100 g of cheddar cheese (grated).
- Provide of Fresh chillies for garnish.
Steps to make Enchiladas:
- For the tortilla dough: mix the flour, baking powder and salt. With your fingers rubbing butter into the flour mixture..
- Add water and knead for 5-10 minutes to form a smooth dough..
- Let rest for 30 minutes under a wet cloth..
- Note: the dough makes around 20 tortillas, I made some extra to snack in between (quesadillas) and for lunch the next day..
- Preheat the oven to 180’C..
- Fry the bacon in a pan, set aside once cooked..
- For the sauce: finely chop the garlic, chillies and spring onion. Fry in a pan..
- Add the tomato paste and cook for 1 minute..
- Add all other sauce ingredients and cook sauce over low heat for 10 minutes..
- Rolling the dough: once rested, form small balls of dough and roll out on floured surface..
- Cook tortillas in a non-stick pan for 1 minute on each side. Keep soft to fold enchiladas easily..
- Place tortillas on a surface. Fill with bacon, beans, 1 tablespoon sauce and 1 teaspoon cheese..
- Fold the enchiladas in pockets, place in a greased oven dish and cover with sauce and cheese..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and enjoy!.
- Best served with a shot of tequila 😋.
When the enchiladas are completely cooled, scoop the enchiladas into a freezer-safe or an aluminum foil container. Cover the container with plastic wrap and aluminum foil. To freeze individual enchiladas, freeze the sauce on the side and wrap each enchilada tightly in plastic wrap before wrapping them in aluminum foil. Pour in the red sauce, chicken broth, cilantro, salt and pepper. Arrange the enchiladas in a baking dish.
If you find this Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.