Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip
Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bulgogi style tri-tip. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook bulgogi style tri-tip using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip:
- Prepare 3-4 pound of tri-tip, cut into 2-inch wide strips.
- Prepare of For the marinade:.
- Get 1 cup of lite or low sodium soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoons of minced garlic, to taste.
- Take 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of distilled white vinegar or 1/4 cup apple sauce as a tenderizer.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of neutral oil.
Steps to make Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir or whisk until sugar is dissolved. Some soy sauces are saltier than others. If your marinade's too salty, try adding 1 teaspoonful of water at a time to dilute the saltiness to taste. Keep in mind as you're tasting, though, that the juices from the meat will also dilute the flavors..
- Let the meat marinate for at least 1 hour. 3 to 6 hours or so ideally. 90 minutes before you're going to grill it, take it out of the fridge to bring the meat up to room temp. Meat almost always cooks better at room temp. (I mean, unless it's a crazy hot or crazy cold day, of course…).
- Grill over a pre-heated medium grill for about 3 minutes per side for something medium rare-ish. (And on these really chunky strips, when I say side, I mean all four of them.).
- Let the meat rest for 7 to 10 minutes before slicing..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bulgogi style tri-tip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!