Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy italian sausage skillet recipe. To make cheesy italian sausage skillet you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet:
- You need 2 lb of italian sausage, casing removed.
- Get 1/2 each of onion, chopped.
- Take 6 each of mushrooms chopped.
- Use 3 stick of celery chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 cup of dried penne pasta (or of your choice).
Steps to make Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet:
- Cook pasta according g to directions on package..
- Add sausage to skillet on med heat and scramble fry. Set oven to 350.
- Add chopped onions and continue to scramble fry..
- Add remaining vegetables and continue to cook until tender. Sprinkle with salt & pepper if desired..
- Once the veggies have softened add the spaghetti sauce and stir to combine..
- Add the cream cheese and bring to a simmer stirring often ..
- Drain the noodles and add to the skillet stirring to combine..
- Once combined add the shredded cheese and stir again..
- Pour skillet contents into your casserole dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top..
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 min until warmed thru and cheese is baked. Serve with salad or steamed vegetables..
If you find this Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.