Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Select water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy italian sausage skillet recipe. To make cheesy italian sausage skillet you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet:
- Provide 2 lb of italian sausage, casing removed.
- Take 1/2 each of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 6 each of mushrooms chopped.
- Take 3 stick of celery chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 cup of dried penne pasta (or of your choice).
Steps to make Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet:
- Cook pasta according g to directions on package..
- Add sausage to skillet on med heat and scramble fry. Set oven to 350.
- Add chopped onions and continue to scramble fry..
- Add remaining vegetables and continue to cook until tender. Sprinkle with salt & pepper if desired..
- Once the veggies have softened add the spaghetti sauce and stir to combine..
- Add the cream cheese and bring to a simmer stirring often ..
- Drain the noodles and add to the skillet stirring to combine..
- Once combined add the shredded cheese and stir again..
- Pour skillet contents into your casserole dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top..
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 min until warmed thru and cheese is baked. Serve with salad or steamed vegetables..
If you find this Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.