Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dhakaya Beef / Lamb / Mutton Kacchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhakaya Beef / Lamb / Mutton Kacchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as economically as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dhakaya beef / lamb / mutton kacchi recipe. You can have dhakaya beef / lamb / mutton kacchi using 46 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dhakaya Beef / Lamb / Mutton Kacchi:
- Use of beef / lamb / mutton.
- You need of salt.
- Take of Enough water to cover the meat.
- You need of For fried chopped onion.
- You need of large onions.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Get of For meat marination.
- Provide of ginger paste.
- Use of red chilli powder.
- You need of almond paste.
- Prepare of pistachio paste.
- Get of fried onion.
- Get of pure ghee.
- You need of mace powder.
- You need of nutmeg powder.
- Use of white pepper powder.
- You need of raisins.
- Provide of dried plum (aloo bukhara).
- You need of star anise.
- Prepare of Bay leaves.
- Get of cardamom.
- Get of cloves.
- Get of pandanus flower water (keora).
- Use of tomato sauce.
- Provide of chopped almond.
- You need of sour yoghurt mixed with 2 tbsp of saffron water.
- You need of ghee on hot coal in a small bowl to infuse the meat with aroma.
- Use of large whole potatoes soaked in saffron water and fried in oil with a hint of turmeric.
- Get of mawa.
- Take of fried onion.
- Use of dried plum (aloo bukhara).
- You need of sliced almods.
- Take of powder milk.
- Prepare of saffron water.
- Prepare of pure ghee.
- Provide of cardamom powder.
- Get of flour mixed with water into dough to seal the pot with cover.
- Prepare of For rice.
- Get of rice (Chinigura or Basmati).
- Get of salt.
- Take of Spices: 6 cardamom, 6 cinnamons, 6 cloves for half boiling rice.
- You need of saffron water for 1st layer.
- Take of chopped almond for 2nd layer.
- Take of raisins for 2nd layer.
- Prepare of milk mixed with 8 tbsp pure ghee for 3rd layer.
- Take of saffron water.
Instructions to make Dhakaya Beef / Lamb / Mutton Kacchi:
- Soak meat with salt water for about 20 to 30 mins. This is done to soften the meat..
- While meat is being soaked, fry chopped onion and keep by..
- Drain water from meat and dry the meat thoroughly so that there no trace of water. Use a towel or paper towel to dry the meat. This is an important step because any access water in meat will not turn the Kacchi to come out good..
- Marinade the meat. Put all ingredients mentioned in the “For meat marination” until sour yoghurt. Then mix the ingredients well with the meat. Then put a hot coal in a bowl, put 1 tbsp of ghee on the coal, put the bowl in the pot. Cover the pot and let the meat infuse with smoke for 15 mins. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. While the mixing is going on prepare the dough..
- While the meat is getting infused with ghee smoke, start cooking the rice with the all the spices and salt. Rice should be half cooked..
- Drain the rice and add one thin layer on top of the marinated meat. Add saffron water. Add another layer of rice. Add chopped almonds and raisins. Add the last layer and add ghee milk mix & saffron water..
- Put the dough around the edge of the pot. Cover the pot and makes sure it shut tight. Put the pot on top of a skillet / a heavy bottom frypan. Cook it until the dough turns hard..
Elke dag worden duizenden nieuwe afbeeldingen van hoge kwaliteit toegevoegd. Popular Food(Biryani) tour in puran dhaka(old dhaka). Best kacchi biryani or best mutton kacchi biryani in dhaka. Compare Beef to Lamb and mutton by vitamins and minerals using the only readable nutrition comparison tool. Lamb and mutton is relatively richer in vitamins.
If you find this Dhakaya Beef / Lamb / Mutton Kacchi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.