Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Enchiladas with black bean mole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas with black bean mole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas with black bean mole recipe. You can have enchiladas with black bean mole using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Enchiladas with black bean mole:
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of celery stick, sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 of red chilli, chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 of x400g chopped tomatoes can.
- Provide 3 of x400g black beans cans.
- Use leaves of Fresh coriander.
- Get of Tortilla wraps.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, sliced.
- Prepare 150 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
- Provide of Mole Sauce.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Provide 1 of x400g chopped tomatoes can.
- Use 100 g of jalapenos.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- Get 4 cubes of dark chocolate.
Instructions to make Enchiladas with black bean mole:
- Heat oil in pot then add bay leaf, cinnamon stick and warm. Then add onion, celery and salt and cook till it softens and browns..
- Add red chilli, tomato puree, cumin, coriander, and chilli powder and cook for a few minutes. Then add tomatoes and beans and cook for 20 minutes until mixture is dry. Take off heat then remove bay leaf and cinnamon stick and stir in chopped coriander..
- To make the sauce, put out, garlic, onion, salt, cumin, coriander, tomatoes, jalapenos and water into a pan and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat for everything to soften. Take off heat and stir in chocolate straight away to melt. Puree everything in a blender..
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius. Start assembling by putting a little of the mole sauce into the base of an oven dish. Take a tortilla wrap and place some of the black bean chilli in the centre, in a line, then roll up and place in the dish. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas..
- When all the enchiladas are in the dish, cover with the rest of the mole sauce and srpinkle on top the sliced red onion and grated cheese. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes..
Allow the black bean mixture to cool slightly before trying to roll the enchiladas. Sure to become an instant favorite, these enchiladas feature tortillas stuffed with spiced rice and tender vegetables, then smothered under layers of spicy sauce and sharp cheese. A quick bake in the oven creates delicious golden, melty cheese that melds with the flavors of creamy filling spread underneath. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro. Roll up tortillas and place side by side in a shallow baking dish.
If you find this Enchiladas with black bean mole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.