Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Strawberry Heart Creme Puffs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Heart Creme Puffs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Heart Creme Puffs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry heart creme puffs recipe. You can cook strawberry heart creme puffs using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry Heart Creme Puffs:
- Prepare of Puff Batter.
- Use 2 of Yodoran-Hikari high quality eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Provide 70 ml of ★Water.
- Prepare 40 grams of ★Unsalted butter.
- You need 1 pinch of ★Salt.
- Use of Custard Cream.
- Provide 2 of Yodoran-Hikari eggs (yolk).
- Use 60 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 20 grams of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Get 1/2 stick of Vanilla beans.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Get 10 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 20 of Strawberries.
- Provide 1 dash of Powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Strawberry Heart Creme Puffs:
- I used fresh Yodoran-Hikari eggs. Using these high quality eggs really changes the flavor of both the puffs and the custard. Let's use quality eggs! Use the leftover egg whites for a Financier Cake or fry them..
- Make the custard cream. In a bowl, add the egg yolk, sugar, and cornstarch and use a whisk to mix together well. Scrape out the vanilla beans from the shell and add them, with the shell, to the milk. Warm to body temperature. Add the milk to the bowl and mix well. Strain through a tea strainer and into a pot. Simmer for 2 minutes while stirring..
- While hot, tightly wrap Step 2 and let cool. If you have the time, put it in the microwave to chill completely..
- Make the puff. Add the ★ ingredients to a pot, turn on the heat, and boil until the butter melts. Remove from the heat and add the sifted flour all at once. Mix well with a wooden spatula..
- Heat Step 4 on low heat and evaporate the moisture while kneading with a wooden spatula. When the mixture begins to bunch together, remove from the heat..
- While Step 5 is still warm, add the beaten eggs a little at a time, mixing between each addition. Stir gently, even when your hand hurts!.
- Put Step 7 into a pastry bag with a star-shaped pastry tip. Pipe out 7 cm wide heart shapes onto a parchment paper lined baking tray..
- Lightly mist Step 7 with water and bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 190°C. Absolutely do not open the oven while they're baking!.
- Cut the cooled puff dough in half horizontally. Since they're so soft, they will cut nicer if you use kitchen scissors..
- Whip the heavy cream and sugar until soft peaks form. Pour the custard cream and the whipped cream into their own respective pastry bags with star-shaped piping tips and pipe first the custard, then the whipped cream onto the bottom half of the puff. Place the cut-in-half strawberries on top of the cream and top with the upper half of the puff. Dust with powdered sugar using a tea strainer..
If you find this Strawberry Heart Creme Puffs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.