Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, breakfast tacos. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Breakfast Tacos is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have breakfast tacos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Tacos:
- Get of can, refried beans.
- Take of can, whole kernel corn.
- Get of chopped white onion.
- Take of chopped bell peppers (I like using a bit of red and yellow mixed).
- Prepare of shredded cheese of your choice. I like using marble.
- Get of sliced mushroooms.
- Take of eggs.
- Take of salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste.
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Take of 10 corn tortillas.
- Make ready of medium tomato, sliced.
- Get of chopped lettuce, as much as you'd like. I shred a handful of leaves myself..
- Prepare of if you'd like a little spice, adding a bit of chile verde is a nice touch.
Instructions to make Breakfast Tacos:
- Warm your oil over medium heat in a medium deep pot..
- Add your onions and bell peppers and let cook until onions become a bit transparent and bell peppers soften just a bit. Approximately 4 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add your can of refried beans, stir around until softened. approximately 60 seconds.
- Add your whole kernel corn and your cheese. Mix well, until cheese is melted thru..
- Add your salt, pepper and garlic salt..
- Add your mushrooms and crack your eggs right into the mix. Stir it well, to scramble the eggs evenly into the mix.
- Once you eggs are completely cooked thru, warm your tortillas, spoonful your mixture onto them, and top with chopped lettuce and sliced tomatoes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food breakfast tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!