Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Italian Sausage & Spinach Rectangle Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Sausage & Spinach Rectangle Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Sausage & Spinach Rectangle Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian sausage & spinach rectangle pizza recipe. To make italian sausage & spinach rectangle pizza you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Sausage & Spinach Rectangle Pizza:
- Prepare of Pillsburry pizza crust dough.
- Take of Prego Pizza Sauce.
- You need of Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Get of Kraft Shredded Italian Cheese Blend.
- Use of Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage.
- Prepare of frozen chopped spinach defrosted & squeezed dry.
- Provide of Black olives.
- Provide of Sliced fresh mushrooms.
Steps to make Italian Sausage & Spinach Rectangle Pizza:
- Cook sausage & mushrooms over medium heat until there is no pink in the sausage & mushrooms are soft..
- Heat oven to 425° and spray a large cookie sheet with non stick spray..
- Press dough into the cookie sheet until it is the full size of the sheet then cover with pizza sauce..
- Sprinkle half the cheddar cheese over the pizza dough..
- Top with spinach, mushrooms, sausage & black olives. Then cover with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is set & cheese is melted..
There's only one good reason to make your own sausage at home, and that's knowing exactly what you're eating. See more ideas about Recipes, Sausage recipes, Italian sausage recipes. A twist on an Italian classic: Italian Sausage Bake. Fresh ingredients (and even gluten free) bake for a few hours to. Maybe the most underrated protein ever.
If you find this Italian Sausage & Spinach Rectangle Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.