Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hiro's Chicken, Enchilada Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hiro's Chicken, Enchilada Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hiro's chicken, enchilada style recipe. You can have hiro's chicken, enchilada style using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hiro's Chicken, Enchilada Style:
- You need 1 of Chicken breast.
- Use 100 ml of Salsa sauce.
- Prepare 100 ml of Bell pepper (diced into 1 cm).
- Get 1/2 box of Cream cheese.
- You need 4 of Tortillas.
- Get 1 of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of as much as you want Cilantro (if you like).
Steps to make Hiro's Chicken, Enchilada Style:
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on the chicken breast. Saute in a pan (or cook with microwave) and dice to 1 cm. Preheat the oven to 180℃/350℉..
- Heat chicken, salsa sauce, bell pepper and cream cheese in a pan over the medium heat until the cheese melt. Don't burn..
- Lay a tortilla on a chopping board. Put 1/4 of the filling made at Step 2 on the tortilla and roll it up. Place the roll on a heat resistant dish as putting the sealed side down. Continue until all tortillas are filled and rolled..
- Sprinkle cheese and put the dish in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes until the cheese melts..
- It will look like this after cooking. Garnish with cilantro if you like..
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole and Mexican rice if you like..
Add chipotle chiles, chili powder, cumin, chicken broth, tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Please repost your recipe and call it…Enchilada STYLE BURRITOS…because when you use flour tortillas you are making Burritos not enchiladas. In our opinion, Chili's chicken enchilada soup is one of the best things on their menu. It took a while to figure out, but we've finally figured Add to pot, whisking constantly until no lumps remain. Add enchilada sauce and Velveeta and cook, stirring often, until melted.
If you find this Hiro's Chicken, Enchilada Style recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.