Snowball Cookies. Snowball cookies are an unusual combination of ground pecans, lots of butter, flour and a bit of sugar. The cookies themselves are not that sweet but are extremely rich from the butter and the nutty pecans. These Snowball Cookies are a perfect easy dessert for the holidays!
You can have a snowball fight over these cookie! Snowball Cookies – soft and tender, buttery nutty cookie rolled in a blizzard of perfectly white powdered sugar. These festive holiday Snowball Cookies are made with finely chopped walnuts, flour, and vanilla, then rolled into balls and dusted with powdered sugar.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, snowball cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Snowball Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Snowball Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Snowball cookies are an unusual combination of ground pecans, lots of butter, flour and a bit of sugar. The cookies themselves are not that sweet but are extremely rich from the butter and the nutty pecans. These Snowball Cookies are a perfect easy dessert for the holidays!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook snowball cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Snowball Cookies:
- Get 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Get 2 1/4 cups of AP flour.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of walnuts.
- Get 1 cup of powdered sugar.
These snowball cookies are light and tender cookies studded with pecans and chocolate chips, then rolled in powdered sugar. A melt in your mouth treat that's perfect for the holidays! Snowball cookies are a classic Christmas cookie! Without any complicated steps or ingredients, you can be confident this easy snowball.
Steps to make Snowball Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius. (325 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Pour your walnuts into a ziplock bag and close. Using a rolling pin, tap on the walnuts to break them until they are small pieces..
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine sugar, flour, broken-up walnuts, cinnamon, and nutmeg; stir with a wooden spoon..
- Next, add the vanilla and almond extract, and the softened butter; mix well with a wooden spoon until mixture begins to form a ball of dough. Once it’s at that point, mix by hand..
- Once you have mixed all the flour into the dough, place on your work surface..
- Very lightly spray your cookie trays with non-stick spray..
- Grab a chunk of dough (about the size of a ping pong ball) and roll into a ball with your hands. Place on your cookie tray. Bake for 32-35 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. While they are still warm, roll them in powdered sugar..
- Voila! You now have these incredible snowball cookies! Happy holidays!.
Snowball Cookies: Buttery pecan cookies rolled into festive snowballs and covered with powdered sugar. Also known as Russian Tea Cakes. With just FOUR ingredients, they're so easy to make that it's almost impossible to find an. Snowball Cookies (also known as Mexican Wedding Cookies) are a festive holiday treat! Full of chopped pecans, flour, butter and sugar for a melt-in-your-mouth texture.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food snowball cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!