Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy enchiladas recipe. You can cook spicy enchiladas using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Enchiladas:
- Provide 5 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Get 2 of Peppers.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- Provide 1 Tin (290 g) of Hot & Spicy mixed beans.
- Get 100 g of Passata.
- You need 1 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Use 0.5 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Use 1 of Garlic clove, crushed.
- Use 120 g of Reduced fat Cheddar cheese.
- Take of Weight Watchers wraps.
- Provide of Frylight.
Instructions to make Spicy Enchiladas:
- Cut each chicken breast in half and place them all into an oven proof dish along with the sliced peppers and half of the onion sliced..
- Sprinkle onto the chicken the chilli, paprika and cumin and mix well. Cover the dish in foil and place in the oven and cook fir 20 mins until the chicken is cooked through..
- Meanwhile in a saucepan fry off the remaining half of the onion (chopped finely) along with the garlic. After a few minutes add the passata, hot beans, Sriracha sauce and Oregano. Simmer on a low/med heat until the chicken is cooked..
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the oven and shred it up with a fork, to make small pieces. Add to this 3/4 of the tomato based sauce that you have made and mix well..
- Place wraps in a clean oven proof dish and spoon portions of the mixture into each wrap followed by some grated cheese. Roll the wrap up and continue the process until all the wraps are filled..
- Pour the remain 1/4 of the sauce evenly over the wraps and sprinkle the last of the remaining cheese over the top before placing in the oven for 5/10 mins until the cheese has melted over the top..
- (optional) Sprinkle with chilli flakes or fresh coriander to serve.
Rich and spicy enchiladas stuffed with spinach and hominy with a bright chile verde and smoky cashew-chipotle cream. Spicy Avocado Chicken Enchiladas are a classic Mexican recipe that I know you will love. Cheesy chicken enchiladas–baked to crispy, bubbly perfection–are a fabulous dinner with a bit of a kick! Thanks to plenty of melted Monterey jack cheese and red sauce, these spicy turkey enchiladas make the perfect day-after-Thanksgiving feast. Variation: Spicy Black Bean Enchiladas: Omit chicken.
If you find this Spicy Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply