Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect French Toast Waffles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Toast Waffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast Waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to keep away from them. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
If you want to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast waffles recipe. To make french toast waffles you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French Toast Waffles:
- Get of large eggs.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Get of Cinnamon.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- Provide of Bread.
Steps to make French Toast Waffles:
- Turn on your waffle iron, according to instructions, to pre-heat. Once heated, grease the iron..
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, then add the milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract as well. Whisk the egg mixture together..
- If you have a big enough bowl, place two slices of bread into the egg mixture. Flip the slices of bread, then put onto the waffle iron. Close the iron and cook according to the directions. Usually, between 2 to 8 minutes. It all depends upon your waffle maker..
- When there are about two minutes left, dip two more slices of bread into egg mixture..
- Repeat until the egg mixture and bread are done..
Skip to French Toast Waffles content. Place coated bread slices in waffle iron, pressing down lightly on lid. Find your weekday or Sunday breakfast inspiration with our pancakes, waffles, and French toast recipes. Start your day the right way. French Toast Waffles are an easy hot breakfast with crispy edges and a soft rich inside.
If you find this French Toast Waffles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.