Oriental Broccoli Slaw. DIRECTIONS Add broccoli slaw to noodles and vegetables. Stir in sauce mix and almonds. Oriental Broccoli Slaw recipe: This may be a Paula Dean recipe.
Oriental Broccoli slaw is one of the tastiest salads you'll ever try! Broccoli slaw is a little tricky to find, but my local grocery store carries it, and I can also find it at Walmart. Broccoli Slaw with Ramen noodles, slivered almonds, sun flower seeds, chopped green onions and dressing made with your Ramen seasoning packets.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, oriental broccoli slaw. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
DIRECTIONS Add broccoli slaw to noodles and vegetables. Stir in sauce mix and almonds. Oriental Broccoli Slaw recipe: This may be a Paula Dean recipe.
Oriental Broccoli Slaw is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oriental Broccoli Slaw is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have oriental broccoli slaw using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oriental Broccoli Slaw:
- Get of beef Ramen noodles.
- Get of Broccoli slaw.
- Make ready of canola oil or an mild flavor oil.
- Prepare of rice wine vinegar, or may use white vinegar.
- Take of sunflower seeds.
- Make ready of sliced almonds, toasted.
- Get of white sugar.
- Prepare of sliced green onion.
Oriental Ramon Noodle Salad, Oriental Cole Slaw, Chinese Cole Slaw Salad, etc. Learn how to cook perfectly fluffy quinoa in this video. It's easy once you know my tips! (Spoiler: Don't cover the pot while cooking!). This is a three-cabbage slaw – green, red, and napa – but the real delight is the dressing.
Instructions to make Oriental Broccoli Slaw:
- Place almonds in dry pan and heat on medium-high stirring until almonds start to brown. Watch carefully..they will burn quick. Set aside and let cool..
- Smash Ramen noodles in package, open and remove flavor packet and set aside. Place broken noodles in bottom of bowl.
- Pour both bags of broccoli slaw on top of noodles.
- Add, almonds, sunflower seeds, and green onions into bowl..
- In a separate bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar and both beef flavored season packet from ramen..
- Pour over salad, and toss together. BEST TO LET SIT OVERNIGHT OR 24 HOURS..
It is made with creamy peanut butter laced with brown sugar, fresh ginger, and garlic. Broccoli slaw is a salad that is a variation of traditional coleslaw, prepared using shredded raw broccoli stalks substituted for cabbage. It may also contain mayonnaise, carrots, vinegar or lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper. It is commonly served at potlucks or "covered dish" parties. Asian Slaw is a crunchy Asian salad with shredded vegetables, fresh herbs and a great Asian Dressing.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oriental broccoli slaw recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply