Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Marinara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Marinara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably choose many items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken marinara recipe. To make chicken marinara you only need 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Marinara:
- You need of bread crumbs.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of accent.
- Prepare of cummin.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- Get of chilli powder.
- Use of garlic.
- Get of chicken thighs.
- Provide of chicken breasts (OPTIONAL).
- Get of swiss cheese.
- Get of marinara.
- Prepare of cooking spray.
- You need of glass dish.
Steps to make Chicken Marinara:
- I use a toaster oven, why? It's just the wife and I. It takes less electricity and less space to keep hot. So your cooking times will vary..
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place rack on lower shelf..
- Mix dry ingredients. If you don't understand a dash, it's what gets shaken from a spice jar. This is not exact, dash to your taste..
- Cover one piece of chicken thigh at a time with dry ingredients.
- If you are using chicken breasts, you will want to butterfly them first. This is a neccessary step..
- Spray glass dish with cooking spray..
- Place one chicken thigh in dish. Place slice of swiss cheese on chicken and fold chicken in half. Use a toothpick if needed..
- Continue with the rest of the chicken..
- (Chicken breast option) This is why you need to butterfly the breasts if you use them instead of thighs..
- Now we put this in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Watch so the chicken does not burn..
- DING! Take the chicken out, spoon on the marinara. Again, spoon on the marinara. You don't want to drown the chicken..
- Shreed some swiss and sprinkle on top of the marinara.
- Turn the oven down to 350°.
- Back in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Last step, remove the toothpick if you used one and enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Marinara recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.