Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy and cheesy enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy and cheesy enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and cheesy enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and cheesy enchiladas recipe. To make easy and cheesy enchiladas you only need 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy and cheesy enchiladas:
- You need of Corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of maize flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use of Topping Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 large of onion (pureed).
- You need 3 large of tomatoes (pureed).
- You need 5 clove of garlic (chopped).
- Take 1/2 cup of cream.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 4 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 of capsicum.
- Get 1/2 cup of soya granules (boiled).
- Provide 1/2 cup of red beans (boiled).
- You need 1/2 cup of cottage cheese (grated).
- You need 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of jalapenos.
- Take of salt.
- Get of black pepper (cruahed).
- Provide 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Easy and cheesy enchiladas:
- Knead a soft dough using all ingredients for corn tortillas with the help of warm water..
- Roll a thin flat round bread and cook on a pan till brown specs start appearing. Don't overcook and crisp them..
- Heat a pan. Add oil. Add garlic. Add onion. Cook till pinkish. Add tomatoes..
- Add cream. Season with salt, sugar and herbs..
- For stuffing, add oil to a pan. Add garlic, onions. Cook till pinkish. Add capsicum, jalapenos, soya granules, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese..
- Add seasoning..
- Now take a tortilla, spread some topping sauce over it. Add some filling and roll it forward. Do it with all the tortillas..
- In a dish, spread some topping sauce on the base and place the rolled tortillas with tucked side down. Pour rest of sauce on tortillas. Sprinkle some grated mozzarella..
- Bake at 320℉/160℃ in a preheated oven for 20 minutes..
Place one stick of cheese and some onion onto each tortilla. Focusing on preparation method and using good quality and flavored ingredients makes all the difference. These enchiladas are absolutely delicious and very easy to make. The whole family will love these impossibly easy, cheesy enchiladas. Make them on weeknights when you need a low-fuss dinner that's simple and delicious.
If you find this Easy and cheesy enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply