Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin. Breaded and pan-fried zucchini is a quick and easy side for meat, or you can serve it as a vegetarian main with other vegetables and a salad. Learn how to make Zucchini Fritters in a flavorful Indian way. Get Ina Garten's cheesy Zucchini Gratin recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network.
Great side dish for any time of year. Zucchini is just one of those ubiquitous vegetables that seem to always be present. It's always in the grocery store's produce department and always in my fridge's crisper drawer.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pan-fried zucchini gratin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin is something which I have loved my entire life.
Breaded and pan-fried zucchini is a quick and easy side for meat, or you can serve it as a vegetarian main with other vegetables and a salad. Learn how to make Zucchini Fritters in a flavorful Indian way. Get Ina Garten's cheesy Zucchini Gratin recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pan-fried zucchini gratin using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin:
- Get of zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise, then crosswise diagonally.
- Get of of a sweet onion, sliced in half crosswise, then length wise.
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Make ready of salt.
- Take of parmesan cheese, grated.
Hobak Jeon (Pan-fried Zucchini) all stacked up! Korean Zucchini Fritters (Hobak Jeon) is a great banchan(side dish) for your everyday meal. I made this with some Dduk guk and they went together surprisingly well. Put the zucchini spinach mixture into the dish and pack it down.
Steps to make Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin:
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan to medium high heat. Add zucchini and onion. Cook covered for 10 minutes..
- Turn zucchini and onion over with a spatula to cook other side. Onion and zucchini should start to become carmelized. Continue to cook covered on medium high heat for 10 minutes..
- Turn vegetables over. Add salt. Take care not to burn. Reduce heat as needed. If burning does occur, add small amount of water to deglaze pan and continue. Flavor is enhanced by this process nonetheless..
- Cook covered for another 5 minutes. Turn vegetables over and top with parmesan cheese. Cover. Cook on low for 5 minutes then turn off heat and let sit on stove until cheese melts or when ready to serve..
- Serve with grilled chick'n or pasta..
Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese over the top and drizzle with a little olive oil. Fresh zucchini slices are battered in crispy panko and pan-fried until golden brown and crunchy. You can eat them with a fork, but popping these zucchini chips by the slice is perfectly acceptable. Serve with a dollop of creamy dressing for a simple summer vegetable side. Panfried zucchini recipe is the easiest side dish and so frugal.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pan-fried zucchini gratin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!