Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tuna noodle casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tuna Noodle Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna noodle casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Get of egg noodles.
- Get of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take of tuna in oil.
- Make ready of milk.
- Take of butter.
- Take of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take of Italian bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Boil water, add egg noodles. Cook until tender. Drain..
- Put noodles back into pan..
- Add butter, cream of mushroom soup and tuna. Stir till well combined. Add milk and stir. Continue to cook until mixed well. Add cheese and bread crumbs. Let sit on low heat until cheese melts..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food tuna noodle casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!