Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lamb Bone Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lamb Bone Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb Bone Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb bone biryani recipe. You can have lamb bone biryani using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lamb Bone Biryani:
- Use of Lamb Bone.
- Get of Basmathi Rice.
- Get of Cinnamon.
- You need of Cloves.
- You need of Cardamom.
- Prepare of Black Cardamom.
- You need of Maze.
- Get of Stone flower.
- Take of Bay leaf.
- Take of Oil.
- Use of Ghee.
- Prepare of Big Onions.
- Use of Tomatoes.
- Take of Coriander.
- Prepare of Mint.
- You need of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Use of Green chilli.
- Prepare of String Curry leaves.
- Get of Yogurt.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Provide of Coriander powder.
- Use of Turmeric powder.
- Provide of Cashews (Optional).
- Get of Salt.
Steps to make Lamb Bone Biryani:
- Wash the Lamb bone nicely. Keep this aside. Grind the ginger garlic paste and keep aside. Slice onions, tomatoes and green chillies thinly and keep it.Chop the coriander and mint into finely..
- Wash the rice nicely and soak for exactly 30 minutes. If you soaked it early just drain and keep aside. Don't over soak..
- In pressure cooker take lamb bone, little salt, 1/2 chopped coriander, 1/2 chopped mint, 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder, 1 tbsp of coriander powder, 1 tsp of chilli powder, 1 tbsp of ginger garlic powder and 1 cup of water. Cook upto 5 whistles and release the pressure once done..
- Now in wide kadai heat oil. Once hot add 1/2 sliced onion, curry leaves, cashews. Saute until golden brown. Drain this and keep aside. In same oil add ghee. Once melted add cinnamon, clove, cardamom, black cardamon, stone flower, bay leaf, maze. After 30 seconds add remaining sliced onion and saute nicely..
- Now add remaining ginger garlic paste, green chilli. After 1 minute add sliced tomato. Saute until tomato drain the water. Add all the remaining masalas. Add 1/2 cup of yogurt and saute it. Filter the bone from soup and save the soup for later use. Add bone to the sauted mixture and mix it. Reduce the flame and don't burn it. Add enough salt..
- After 3 minutes add soaked rice, remaining coriander and mint. Using the measuring jug measure the soup and add it. If it is not enough you can add water. If the rice is not soaked I use 1:2 ratio, if it is soaked I use 1:1 ratio to cook the rice. Because, tomato and yogurt is going to give you extra moisture. If you add more water rice will be sticky..
- You can use pressure cooker or rice cooker to cook the rice. Once done release the pressure garnish with caramelised onion, 1 tsp of ghee and cashews. Serve hot with Onion raita. #mycookbook.
If you find this Lamb Bone Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.