Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole
Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grandma's tuna noodle casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grandma's tuna noodle casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Take of extra wide egg noodles.
- Get of ea.) tuna; drained.
- Get of cream of chicken soup.
- Get of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get of sour cream.
- Make ready of seasonings of choice:.
- Prepare of parsley, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Take of Topping:.
- Prepare of pkg. shredded Italian cheese blend.
- Prepare of Italian bread crumbs.
- Get of butter, cut into pats.
Steps to make Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook noodles according to package instructions..
- In a large bowl combine soups, sour cream, tuna and seasonings..
- Stir in the cooked and drained egg noodles..
- Spread mixture evenly into a greased 9×13 baking dish..
- Top with cheese, bread crumbs and butter..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grandma's tuna noodle casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!