Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken biryani recipe. You can cook chicken biryani using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Biryani:
- Get 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Get 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of Basmati rice.
- You need 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 3 of tap Garam masala powder.
- Use 3-4 pieces of Whole Garam masala.
- Use 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- Use 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 8 leaves of Pudina.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
Steps to make Chicken Biryani:
- Marinate chicken pieces with masalas, ginge garlic paste, curd salt for minimum one hour.
- Wash and soak one cup of basmati rice in water.
- Heat pan add ghee and oil and add whole Garam masala.
- After a while add onion and fry for a little while.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for a little while and add tomato.
- After it is a bit done add marinated chicken and cook for a little while.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder,Garam masala and cook for a little while.
- Add pudina leaves and cook for a while.
- Add soaked basmati rice and check salt.
- Add less than one cup of water and cook for one whistle.
- The chicken biriyani is ready to be served with raita.
Biryani is a classic Indian dish that is often served at weddings and celebrations. However, it is a common dish to occasionally be made at home for dinner. This chicken biryani recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Hyderabadi biryani: Maybe the most well known type of biryani.
If you find this Chicken Biryani recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply