Simple Way to Make Ultimate Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole
Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole. Learn how to prepare this Tuna Noodle Casserole with Veggies recipe like a pro. Treat your family to this healthier home cooked comfort meal. All of the vegetables pair perfectly with the creamy tuna sauce.
This simple recipe is a great way to switch up your weeknight dinner routine and make good. The ingredients are simple – canned tuna, mushrooms, peas, noodles in a homemade creamy sauce (without canned soup) finished with Add any veggies you wish here. If you're looking for a healthy tuna noodle casserole made from scratch, look no further!
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna-noodle-veggie casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Learn how to prepare this Tuna Noodle Casserole with Veggies recipe like a pro. Treat your family to this healthier home cooked comfort meal. All of the vegetables pair perfectly with the creamy tuna sauce.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tuna-noodle-veggie casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole:
- Get 1 each of 10 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 each of 14.5 ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 each of 5 ounce can tuna in water do not drain.
- Make ready 1 each of 8oz bag no yolk dumpling or egg noodles.
- Take 6 oz of Frozen mixed vegetables or vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare 2 each of Can of water using tomato can to measure.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix.
This lightened up tuna noodle casserole is made with a creamy, but light parmesan mushroom sauce, noodles, canned tuna and peas! Homemade mushroom sauce kicks the can of soup out of the picture in this veggie-centric, healthy riff on a classic tuna-noodle casserole recipe. Spinach & Tuna Noodle Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. The Best Tuna Casserole is SO easy to make!
Steps to make Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole:
- Place tomatoes, water, cream of mushroom soup Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning in a large pan.add veggies. Bring to a boil stirring often..
- Stir in noodles . Return to a boil. Allow to cook approximately 8 minutes or until noodles are tender..
- Add tuna and cheese stir until cheese is melted. Taste add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve with garlic toast if you like.
Made with a simple from scratch sauce, egg noodles, tuna, peas and a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping, this comfort food classic is sure to become a new family favorite! Fold in the tuna, followed by the cooked egg noodles and shredded cheddar cheese. Salt and pepper to your taste. One glance at this tuna noodle casserole as it comes out of the oven, golden and bubbly, and your family will be sold. Although the recipe calls for egg noodles, you can use any short pasta to make this dish.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tuna-noodle-veggie casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!