Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken dum biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken dum biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken dum biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken dum biryani recipe. You can have chicken dum biryani using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken dum biryani:
- Provide 2 cup of basmati rice.
- Get of Yogurt, lemon juice, red chili, green chili, ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 500 gm of chicken (boneless/bones).
- Use of Whole garam masala (spices), salt, coriender powder,.
- Get of Rose water, milk, desi ghee, food color (optional).
- Prepare of Cilantro leaves, biryani masala, onion.
- Prepare of For 3 servings.
- Provide of Veg oil.
Instructions to make Chicken dum biryani:
- First marinate the chicken. For marination take 2 tb spn yogurt + 1 lemon juice+ 1"ginger+8-9 clove garlic (paste)+ 1tb spn red chili powder+1tb hot spices + 2tb biryani masala + 2tb salt+ (acc to taste)+ 3-4 tb spn veg oil. Keep this mixture in the fridge for overnight or min 8hrs..
- Take 1 big size onion. Cut it in thin vertical way and take 4-5 green chili and cut it too in vertical way. Take 3 tb spoon veg oil in a pan and fry onion till the dark pink then add chopped green chili n fry it till the brown color. Take it out in a bowl. This is for autentic smell and flavor of the biryani..
- Soak rice for 1 hr in plain water. Take a pan. Add water and add 2-3 green cardamom, 1 bay leaf, 1 pc of mace, 2-3 cloves, 1"pc cinnamon, 4-5 black ground pepper, 1tb spn salt. When water has started boiling add soaked rice. Boil it till 5 mins only.Take out half boiled rice…
- Take a pan add 4-5 tb spoon veg oil. After heat of oil add the marinated chicken n cook it for 20 min (medium flame). Take out half cooked chicken in a bowl..
- Now we will give dum to it and layer for biryani. Take a pan. Took 1/3 rd of half cooked ckn in it spread across on the surface. Now add the 1/3rd half boiled rice and scatter the some fried onion and green chili. 4-5 drops milk, 4-5 drops rose water, 9-10 drops desi ghee and some chopped cilantro leaves. Again we will repeat the process for layering..
- Final we will cover the pan by the lid (vapour shoud not come out). If the lid is loose then we can use dough to fix it and we will cook it for 15 mins (medium flame). Now dum biryani is ready..
- We can serve it with green cilantro leaves chutney and onion rayeta (yogurt+chopped onion).
When it comes to chicken dum biryani, it is much more delicious. How many times ever you prepare this authentic dish.it teaches you something every time. I love to prepare biryanis and most favorite is to make dum biryani. Kolkata Chicken Biryani or Bengali style Chicken Dum Biryani is an epitome of indulgence in delicate delicious food. Chicken Dum Biryani There have been some really great biryani recipes on sooperchef.pk like the delectable kabab biryani, the traditionally aromatic Bombay biryani recipe, the new and innovative.
If you find this Chicken dum biryani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.