Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole
Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole. Learn how to prepare this Tuna Noodle Casserole with Veggies recipe like a pro. Treat your family to this healthier home cooked comfort meal. All of the vegetables pair perfectly with the creamy tuna sauce.
This simple recipe is a great way to switch up your weeknight dinner routine and make good. The ingredients are simple – canned tuna, mushrooms, peas, noodles in a homemade creamy sauce (without canned soup) finished with Add any veggies you wish here. If you're looking for a healthy tuna noodle casserole made from scratch, look no further!
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna-noodle-veggie casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
Learn how to prepare this Tuna Noodle Casserole with Veggies recipe like a pro. Treat your family to this healthier home cooked comfort meal. All of the vegetables pair perfectly with the creamy tuna sauce.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tuna-noodle-veggie casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole:
- Take of 10 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare of 14.5 ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Take of 5 ounce can tuna in water do not drain.
- Take of 8oz bag no yolk dumpling or egg noodles.
- Get of Frozen mixed vegetables or vegetables of your choice.
- Take of Can of water using tomato can to measure.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Take of Cream cheese.
- Get of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix.
This lightened up tuna noodle casserole is made with a creamy, but light parmesan mushroom sauce, noodles, canned tuna and peas! Homemade mushroom sauce kicks the can of soup out of the picture in this veggie-centric, healthy riff on a classic tuna-noodle casserole recipe. Spinach & Tuna Noodle Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. The Best Tuna Casserole is SO easy to make!
Instructions to make Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole:
- Place tomatoes, water, cream of mushroom soup Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning in a large pan.add veggies. Bring to a boil stirring often..
- Stir in noodles . Return to a boil. Allow to cook approximately 8 minutes or until noodles are tender..
- Add tuna and cheese stir until cheese is melted. Taste add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve with garlic toast if you like.
Made with a simple from scratch sauce, egg noodles, tuna, peas and a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping, this comfort food classic is sure to become a new family favorite! Fold in the tuna, followed by the cooked egg noodles and shredded cheddar cheese. Salt and pepper to your taste. One glance at this tuna noodle casserole as it comes out of the oven, golden and bubbly, and your family will be sold. Although the recipe calls for egg noodles, you can use any short pasta to make this dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tuna-noodle-veggie casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!