Tuna potato noodle casserole. Pretty bland so you have to add some seasonings. NOT potato chips bacon sausage and all the other garbage people are adding to make it a Fat Tuesday meal. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
This easy classic recipe just became simpler thanks to the Instant Pot. Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. Crushed potato chips or tortilla chips make unique toppings and don't forget the.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, tuna potato noodle casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pretty bland so you have to add some seasonings. NOT potato chips bacon sausage and all the other garbage people are adding to make it a Fat Tuesday meal. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Tuna potato noodle casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tuna potato noodle casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna potato noodle casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna potato noodle casserole:
- Get 2 can of tuna.
- Get 2 can of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 3 medium of potatoes.
- Get 2 stick of celery.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 cup of elbow pasta noodles (cooked).
- Take 1 cup of pepper jack cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of cheese of choice.
- Make ready 1 cup of veggie sticks crushed.
Tuna Casserole with potato chips was a staple in our house growing up, and both Barbara and I remember always liking it. Mom's version of classic tuna casserole is an old-fashioned version containing peas and crushed potato chips on top. Boy oh boy, is Barbara glad she gave it another shot. Tuna Noodle Casserole seems to be on everyone's short list of meals they've had as a child.
Steps to make Tuna potato noodle casserole:
- Dice up celery and potatoes season with salt and sauté tell tender..
- Boil pasta noodles make sure not to over boil pasta noodles..
- Mix tuna, cream cheese, sour cream, and mushroom soup together in a pot and bring to boil. Remove from heat, add pepper jack cheese..
- Combine pasta, celery and potato mix, and the mixer of tuna all together mix will and put in a pan. Add cheese on top and top with crushed veggie sticks. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes. ENJOY😊.
Now, I will fully admit that I have a terrible memory, but I don't ever remember having tuna noodle casserole as a kid. But don't worry – I've made up for that in my later years. It was one of the first tuna casserole's and is still a great comfort food today. Easy to make and has all the things that are Mix soup, milk and tuna with noodles. Crush potato chips and sprinkle on top.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuna potato noodle casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!