Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Gigi's Peanut Butter & Jelly Waffles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gigi's Peanut Butter & Jelly Waffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gigi's Peanut Butter & Jelly Waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nutritious and good for you. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all good for improving your mood. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to improving your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gigi's peanut butter & jelly waffles recipe. You can have gigi's peanut butter & jelly waffles using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gigi's Peanut Butter & Jelly Waffles:
- Provide of flour.
- Take of baking powder.
- Provide of salt.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Take of butter (melted).
- Get of milk.
- Get of peanut butter.
- Take of Jar of your favorite jelly.
- Provide of bottle of Ihop Butter Pecan Syrup.
Steps to make Gigi's Peanut Butter & Jelly Waffles:
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together all dry ingredients..
- Separate the eggs, adding the yolks to the dry ingredient mixture and placing the whites in a small mixing bowl..
- Beat the whites until moderately stiff, set aside..
- Add milk, melted butter and peanut butter to the dry ingredient mixture and blend..
- Fold stiff eggwhites into the mixture..
- Ladle mixture into a hot waffle iron and cook for 2 minutes and 30 seconds or 3 minutes depending of how golden you want them..
- In a saucepan, take 4 spoonfuls of your favorite jelly (i used grape) and ihops butter pecan syrup. Mix together until blended and the jelly has the consistency of a sauce (melted)..
- Assemble waffle as you desire, pour jelly syrup and enjoy. Could also decorate with a little bit of powder sugar sifted over waffles. Enjoy!.
They're typically roasted and ground into a paste to make the final product. Reese's Peanut Butter Fudge is luscious and creamy, made with chunks of peanuts throughout the That said, I have never met anyone that loves peanut butter and chocolate like my mother-in-law Gigi. ⭐️ Life changing peanut butter 🥜 Freshly roasted and lovingly squished 🌍 Come see how we make your fave PB right here at Peanut Butter World linktr.ee/picspeanutbutter. Jif Peanut Butter is made by the JMSmucker company in one of two facilities, one of which I work at in Memphis, Tennessee, the other facility is in Lexington, Kentucky. These soft and chewy peanut buttery cookies are the best! In a large bowl, cream together the peanut butter, butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until well blended.
If you find this Gigi's Peanut Butter & Jelly Waffles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.