Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fried codfish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried codfish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried codfish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried codfish recipe. You can cook fried codfish using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried codfish:
- Provide of Dry salted cod fish.
- You need of batter for frying.
- You need of flour (about 1 cup).
- Provide of beer (about 300ml).
- Provide of baking powder (1 tbsp).
Steps to make Fried codfish:
- Soak the codfish for 24 hours, while often changing the water. Make sure you put it on a rack so that it doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl..
- Take each piece and place it in boiling water for one minute, then cover it and let cool. We do this so that the skin is removed and the flesh is better cooked..
- Make a batter by using flour, beer and baking powder. The batter has to be of medium viscosity, so use as much beer as needed..
- Dip each piece in the batter and fry in boiling oil..
Dip dredged pieces into egg wash and shake off excess egg. Dip into flour once again and shake off excess flour. Fry in hot fat until the pieces are nicely browned. From all cod fish recipes I know, this pan-fried cod might be the quickest clean eating dish. When briefly fried and served with a fresh salad or steamed vegetables, it becomes a tasty and light delicacy.
If you find this Fried codfish recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.