No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole. But most recipes include canned cream soup, which not everyone has in their pantry, or prefers to use. This tuna noodle casserole is made without canned soup and instead features a flavorful homemade sauce of. No canned soup mix in this recipe!
Return noodles to the cooking pot with well-drained tuna, frozen peas (I place them in a bowl of water then drain them to thaw some), sour cream, ricotta, salt, and pepper. Mix bread crumbs, parmesan and melted butter; sprinkle over casserole. CLICK THE SHOW MORE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS!!!
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, no soup tuna noodle casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
But most recipes include canned cream soup, which not everyone has in their pantry, or prefers to use. This tuna noodle casserole is made without canned soup and instead features a flavorful homemade sauce of. No canned soup mix in this recipe!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook no soup tuna noodle casserole using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Take 1/2 cup of Butter Divided.
- Make ready 1 packages of Medium Egg Noodles.
- Make ready 1/2 of unit Medium onion Chopped.
- Take 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Make ready 8 oz of Button Mushrooms Chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Make ready 2 cup of Milk.
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Take 1 of Pepper.
- Take 2 can of 6 Ounce cans of Tuna drained chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of Frozen Peas thawed.
- Get 1 cup of Frozen Corn Thawed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chedder Cheese.
I decided to make a Tuna and Noodle Casserole from Scratch (No canned soup). I even used pasta that I made. This easy classic tuna noodle casserole from scratch has ZERO processed ingredients! It's made healthier by using no canned soups, whole wheat pasta, and less fat than other old fashioned tuna casseroles.
Instructions to make No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles cook for 8-10 minutes, until al'dente, and drain..
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat..
- Stir in onion,celery,garlic,mushrooms and cook until all are tender..
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan and wisk in flour until smooth. Gradually whisk in milk and continue cooking 5 minutes until sauce is smooth and slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper..
- Stir in tuna,peas,corn,mushrooms..
- Grease a glass baking dish.
- Place drained noodles into baking dish and mix in mushroom mixture. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small bowl and combine with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over top casserole and top with cheese..
- Bake 25 minutes in preheated oven. Or until bubbly and lightly browned. Plate and enjoy!.
Plus, you can make it ahead- it's freezable! The ingredients are simple – canned tuna, mushrooms, peas, noodles in a homemade creamy sauce (without canned soup) finished with toasted breadcrumbs. Keeping canned tuna on hand is a great way to whip up quick lunches and dinners like the classic Tuna Melt or Tuna. Tuna noodle is at heart an easy, thrifty casserole, with a base of tender egg noodles, savory gravy, sweet peas, and delicate flakes of tuna (bonus points if it has a crispy, cheesy top). This one doesn't require a can of condensed soup or an advanced culinary degree — it hits all the high points of the.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food no soup tuna noodle casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!