Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, yummy tuna noodle casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yummy tuna noodle casserole using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Make ready of elbow or wide egg noodles.
- Get of butter.
- Make ready of heavy cream or whole milk.
- Get of vegetable or chicken broth.
- Take of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of cream of celery.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Make ready of tuna in water drained (I like to use white albacore tuna.
- Get of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take of frozen peas and carrots.
- Get of red pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare of crushed potato chips (I like to use kettle chips).
- Take of crispy fried onions.
Steps to make Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Pre heat oven to 350° F Boil pasta in lightly salted water till al dente. Drain and mix in butter, heavy cream, broth, pepper, salt, onion powder and garlic powder, alfredo sauce, cream soup, tuna and peas and carrots mixing well. Place mixture into a lightly greased 8 * 8 inch baking dish and top with shredded cheese, crushed potato chips and fried onions. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food yummy tuna noodle casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!