Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fettucini Marinara Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fettucini Marinara Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fettucini marinara pasta recipe. To make fettucini marinara pasta you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fettucini Marinara Pasta:
- Use of Sauce.
- Take of habanero pepper.
- Prepare of whole garlic.
- Get of ragu sauted onion and garlic pasta sauce.
- Use of ground pork.
- Use of ground beef.
- Provide of red wine.
- You need of sea salt (season depending on your tastes).
- Provide of Optional: Meatballs.
- You need of ground pork.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- Take of paprika.
- You need of Pasta.
- Get of fettucini.
- Use of water (just enought to fill the pot, stopping not more than an inch before the top).
- Take of of sea salt.
- Get of Topping.
- You need of grated parmesian cheese.
Steps to make Fettucini Marinara Pasta:
- boil water, add salt and pasta when ready. drain water and set pasta aside. be sure to toss every so often (or add a bit of oil) to keep from sticking together..
- usong the same pot or another pan, whichever you prefer, add oil and cook the veggies on medium-to-low heat for 5-8 minutes. or whenever they're soft and cooked through. and be sure to season with salt and any other spice you prefer..
- add the ground beef and ground pork and cook "till lightly browned, but make sure they're thoroughly cooked. lower heat to the lowest setting and take pot/pan off the fire. take over to sink and drain most of the excess oil produced by the meat, leaving a tablesoon or so to for flavor to add to the sauce..
- add pasta sauce and wine and cook on medium heat for 10-to-15 minutes, then let simmer for another 5 minutes..
- now simply add the pasta to the sauce and mix or leave aside and spoon it on if you prefer it that way, and serve! I usually add a liberal amount of parmesian to my pasta..
- FOR MEATBALLS: Mix the ground pork, garlic and paprika (and any other seasoning or ingredient you want) and shape into round balls. I prefer them small to medium size but you can make them extra big if you want. In a wok or a similar pan, deep fry the meatballs for about 10 min, let's say. When thoroughly cooked set aside on plate with paper towel to absorb any excess oil. Serve on each plate individually or add to sauce..
If you find this Fettucini Marinara Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.