Creamy, Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole ; 2 Ways!.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, creamy, cheesy tuna noodle casserole ; 2 ways!. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy, Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole ; 2 Ways! is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Creamy, Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole ; 2 Ways! is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy, cheesy tuna noodle casserole ; 2 ways! using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy, Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole ; 2 Ways!:
- Make ready of good quality tuna, 12 oz each.
- Get of elbow noodles, drained and cooked for minimum cook time.
- Make ready of milk.
- Make ready of sour cream.
- Take of cream of chicken soup, or 1 can each cream of chicken and celery if preferred.
- Take of cheddar cheese soup.
- Get of mayonnaise.
- Get of black pepper.
- Make ready of onion soup mix; if you want onions. i sift out the onions from the soup and add as well.
- Get of onion powder.
- Get of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get of crushed ritz crackers or italian bread crumbs; optional.
Steps to make Creamy, Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole ; 2 Ways!:
- preheat oven to 350°F. in large bowl, mix tuna and mayonnaise, stir..
- add all wet ingredients and spices and onions from soup if desired. this makes 2 casseroles so i only add onions to one. mix well and add noodles; stir to incorporate..
- pour tuna noodle mixture into 2 lasagna tins sprayed with cooking spray. (you can also use glass casserole if you prefer.).
- top with shredded cheese and either bread crumbs or crushed ritz crackers if desired.
- cook about 25 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. you can serve one and freeze the second for another time if you want! enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy, cheesy tuna noodle casserole ; 2 ways! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!