Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mom's tuna noodle casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mom's tuna noodle casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Get of canned tuna.
- Take of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take of pickle relish.
- Get of red bell pepper; julienne.
- Make ready of green bell pepper; julienne.
- Make ready of celery; small dice.
- Prepare of egg noodles.
- Get of mozzarella; shredded.
- Make ready of cheddar; shredded.
Instructions to make Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Exact measures coming soon..
- Combine tuna, bell peppers, pickle relish, and soup in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly..
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spread tuna mixture. Top with cheeses..
- Cover. Bake at 350° for approximately 50 minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°. Uncover during last ten minutes of cooking..
- Variations; Shallots, parsley, mustard, mayonnaise, tarragon, wine, fried onions.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mom's tuna noodle casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!