Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tuna noodle casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tuna Noodle Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tuna noodle casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Prepare of egg noodles.
- Make ready of sour cream.
- Take of tuna, drained.
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take of peas, drained.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Get of butter.
- Take of mild cheddar cheese shredded.
Steps to make Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook noodles according to package directions but not fully cooked. They will finish cooking in oven.
- In a mixing bowl, blend all ingredients omitting cheese. Mix and blend well..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Sprinkle chess over top and finish cooking for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted through.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tuna noodle casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!