Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna noodle casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Tuna Noodle Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna noodle casserole using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Take 2 can of Tuna.
- Make ready 8 oz of Egg Noodles.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- Make ready 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Take 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Make ready 8 oz of Cheese.
Steps to make Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- cook egg noodles.
- Combine noodles, tuna, and mayo in baking dish. Heat soup, milk, and 4 oz of cheese until cheese melts. Pour soup mixture over Noodle mixture. Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake @ 350°F for 30 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tuna noodle casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!