Recipe of Speedy Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole!
Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole!. Learn About Our Products, Flavors And Recipes Today. Get Delicious Recipes Made With StarKist® Products! I updated a traditional tuna casserole using fresh asparagus and asparagus soup.
It's easy to swap out ingredients to suit your tastes and what you have handy in your pantry. For instance, you can make egg noodles or use shells, macaroni, spaghetti, or almost any pasta instead. It works with different types of condensed cream soup or canned or frozen mixed vegetables as well.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole!. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole! is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole! is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Learn About Our Products, Flavors And Recipes Today. Get Delicious Recipes Made With StarKist® Products! I updated a traditional tuna casserole using fresh asparagus and asparagus soup.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole!:
- Take of chicken broth.
- Get of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese (half cup mixed and half on top before the oven. add more if desired).
- Prepare of of peas and carrots.
- Get of rotini noodles (3 cups uncooked).
- Take of tuna drained (5-6 oz).
- Get of milk.
- Get of .5 cup -plain or italian bread crumbs ( half cup).
- Take of full can of water.
This one serving recipe for tuna noodle casserole is a winner with Weight Watchers. Classic Tuna Noodle Casserole never tasted so good with an easy to make luscious cheesy cream sauce and a simple four ingredient crunchy breadcrumb topping. This is one of my husband's favorite casseroles and one the whole family enjoys. I may have to give Mom a call and double check on this…but I do believe this Quick and Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe was the first ever actual meal that I cooked up for the two of us!
Instructions to make Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole!:
- preheat oven 350.
- pour chicken broth and can of water in pan on stove medium high heat bring to boil.
- when boiling add 3 cups rotini noodles and reduce heat to medium.
- when noodles are soft add cream of mushroom soup, milk and tuna..
- mix well and turn off heat on stovetop. add half cup of cheese and peas and carrots and mix again.
- transfer to small square casserole dish add remainder of cheese and sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- put in oven for 30 to 45 mins until bubbling.
- let cool for few minutes and enjoy! also great with rolls and or green beans :).
When it came time to try my hand at dinners, casseroles were an easy choice and this was one my Mom had frequently made. Best Ever Tuna Noodle Casserole – creamy, cheesy and completely delicious, this casserole is even adored by those who say they hate Tuna Noodle Casserole. This is a tuna noodle casserole recipe that is a favorite for my family. I just kind of threw it all together one evening and we loved the combination. It is really creamy and makes a nice sized batch.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!