Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Scain's Spaghetti and Meaty Marinara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scain's Spaghetti and Meaty Marinara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scain's spaghetti and meaty marinara recipe. You can cook scain's spaghetti and meaty marinara using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Scain's Spaghetti and Meaty Marinara:
- Provide of thin spaghetti.
- You need of an onion, chopped.
- Take of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of carrot, chopped.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Prepare of crushed tomatoes.
- Use of sugar.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of turns of cracked pepper.
- Take of parsley.
- Provide of basil.
- Prepare of hamburger meat.
- Take of bay leaf.
- Prepare of Freshly grated Parmesan cheese to top it.
Instructions to make Scain's Spaghetti and Meaty Marinara:
- In a large skillet, add olive oil, carrots, onion and garlic. Cook about 7 min until starts to soften..
- Add hamburger meat, break apart and cook til brown. Drain any grease.
- Add crushed tomatoes, and all the spices, once boiling, turn heat to low and cover..
- Boil water for spaghetti and cook per directions on package..
- Once spaghetti is cooked, add about 1/2 cup of pasta water to sauce..
- Plate and add Parmesan cheese to top. And don't forget to remove the bay leaf! ;).
If you find this Scain's Spaghetti and Meaty Marinara recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.