Chocolate Coconut Snowball Cookies.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate coconut snowball cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Coconut Snowball Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Coconut Snowball Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate coconut snowball cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Coconut Snowball Cookies:
- Take 2 cup of Shredded coconut.
- Get 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Vanilla.
- Get 2 tbsp of Powdered sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 6 oz of Dark bittersweet chocolate.
- Make ready 1/4 stick of Paraffin.
Instructions to make Chocolate Coconut Snowball Cookies:
- Place into a food processor, bullet or blender: 1 cp coconut and 1 tbls plus 1 tsp coconut oil. Process until it becomes a creamy consistency..
- Add coconut milk, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt. Process until all ingredients are combined..
- Stir in 3/4 cp additional coconut until fully combined..
- Roll into balls..
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
- 2 options – roll balls in coconut (before refrigeration) or dip in chocolate (after refrigeration)..
- Melt chocolate chips and paraffin in microwave or over a double boiler..
- Chop 1/4 cup coconut..
- Use toothpick to dip balls into chocolate and then coconut. Place toothpick into a foam block or cube of butter to hold candy until dry..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate coconut snowball cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!