Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Moms marinara sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moms marinara sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moms marinara sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moms marinara sauce recipe. To cook moms marinara sauce you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Moms marinara sauce:
- You need of can tomatoes.
- Use of of sweet onion diced.
- Take of basil [I used lightly dried. by the fresh mushrooms at supermarkets.].
- Get of dried oregano [crushed in palm before adding].
- Provide of TBLS. parmigiana-reggiano finely grated cheese.
- You need of salt [ I used kosher salt].
- You need of pepper.
- Get of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Steps to make Moms marinara sauce:
- Add butter and olive oil to small sauce pan over medium heat..
- Add onions and cook 5 mins. or until soft..
- Add basil and crushed oregano. cook another 2 mins. stirring constantly..
- Add tomatoes, salt,and pepper. turn heat to low. [ make sure to give it a good smell and taste..
- Cook o low for 10 mins; enjoy..
If you find this Moms marinara sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.