Recipe of Award-winning Classic Tuna Casserole
Classic Tuna Casserole.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, classic tuna casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Classic Tuna Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Classic Tuna Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook classic tuna casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Tuna Casserole:
- Make ready of wide noodles.
- Make ready of cream of celery.
- Get of chicken broth.
- Get of milk.
- Get of frozen peas.
- Make ready of red pepper, fine dice.
- Take of black pepper.
- Get of shredded cheddar.
- Get of cans tuna.
- Get of crushed potato chips.
Instructions to make Classic Tuna Casserole:
- Boil your noodles. Put the peas in the colander and pour cooked noodles on top. Set aside..
- Mix everything else in large bowl. Add noodles w/peas..
- Carefully fold in tuna. Turn into 9×9 pan..
- Top with crushed potato chips..
- Cook 35-40 min. at 350° until bubbly at edges..
- Cool 10 min., serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food classic tuna casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!